Re: Latest tarball w/ pptp ...

Dan Williams wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 17:05 -0700, Drew Bertola wrote:
>>  undefined reference to `nmu_dbus_dict_append_uint32_array'
>
> Latest SVN VPN plugins will only work with latest SVN NetworkManager.
> YOu probably want to pull from the NETWORKMANAGER_0_6_0_RELEASE branch,
> and build the plugins from there in vpn-daemons/pptp.

I was building all of it from the latest svn trunk revision.  I'm pretty
sure I removed everything related to libnm-*, etc, built and installed
NetworkManager according to the instructions, then went on to try to
build the vpn-daemons.  I ended up having the undefined reference error
while building pptp.

So, any ideas how to fix this?

--
Drew