Re: Leap authentication problem in NM.- once again

Hmm, that patch shouldn't have changed the logic for LEAP authentication..
Do we know what version was last working ok for Aaron (6.4 / 6.5)?

Regards,
Jon.

Looking at the applet code, I'm suspicious that the 6.5 changes that broke some WPA2 configs have done the same to LEAP. So we might just need to extend that last patch to include LEAP networks.

Aaron, does your LEAP passphrase get stored in the keyring or in gconf? You might need to install the gnome-keyring-manager to check the keyring. If it's in the keyring then I would expect it only to work when you enter all the information through the applet, but not when it re-connects? If this is the case then it is the issue above & should be a simple fix...

Regards,
Jon