- From: "Jay Strauss" <me heyjay com>
- To: "Dan Williams" <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Disconnections
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:41:05 -0500
Does this account match what you were seeing or what you did?
I don't recall actually "doing" anything, except doing an ifup on the
wireless adapter, when I woke up in the morning.
As for what I'm seeing, like I said, if the wireless adapter is idle
for 15-20 minutes, i.e. I'm not using the network, the adapter becomes
The laptop is plugged into the wired LAN at the same time, but even
when unplugged from the LAN the wireless adapter requires ifup'ing
] [Thread Prev