Re: Disconnections

On 4/22/07, Jay Strauss <me heyjay com> wrote:
> Are you sure this works in Debian? Can you try just configuring
> wpa_supplicant the normal way, and running it manually?
>
> --
> - Patrick Bogen

Patrick,

I figured out how to configure it manually (the debian way), and it
stays connected fine.

I had too many params.  Its so easy to do it the new way in deb:

iface wlan0_rename inet dhcp
        wpa-ssid strausshouse
        wpa-psk my_password

is all, no /etc/wpasupplicant.conf ...

So the problem remains in networkmanager it seems

Thanks
Jay