0.6.5 test results

Hello,
I have took some time today to test 0.6.5(svn).

Positiv things:
EAP-TTLS / WEP-dynamic / MSCHAPV2 (phase2) works[1]
No Crashes etc.

Bugs:
*)When I boot the laptop and login it trys to connect to the wired network (which is _NOT_) connected and succeds.[2]

*)When I do [1] via "Connect to other network" it works just fine, but it does not remember it... when I login again it tryes to connect to it but asks me for a wep key/phrase etc. why? It can find it (its in the list of networks, clicking on it does not help). So I always needs to recreate it if I wants to connect ....

*)There are some apps where nm never connects to (trys until timeout; but wpa_supplicant works). I already talked about this in the "nm does not assicotate with ipw3945" thread (same issue as 0.6.4).

My Hardware/Software:
ipw3945 wifi
r8169 (8111) wired nic
core 2 duo T 7400
FC6 x86_64 (using nm and wpa_supplicant from current F7 rawhide)

[2]: I already reported this before but I got no reply, hope this time someone is able to tell me why this is happening and/or fix it.