Re: No dhclient started for wireless card

On 4/22/07, Lea Wiemann <LeWiemann gmail com> wrote:

I'm running neither KDE nor GNOME, so a system tray applet is fairly
useless to me.  (My window manager is Ion3, in case you're curious.)  I
don't normally use the mouse anyway, and the applets only seem to be
controllable using a mouse.
Does your WM have any kind of application dock? If so, there's
probably a dockapp you can use that provides a system tray. Once it's
configured, nm-applet, at least, doesn't really need much interface
for normal circumstances.

Since you'd actually have to write a complete daemon, otherwise, you
mind find this quite a bit easier...

--
- Patrick Bogen