Re: No dhclient started for wireless card

On 4/22/07, Lea Wiemann <LeWiemann gmail com> wrote:
What kind of log would you like me to send?  Associating with an AP
won't leave a trace in either dmesg output, /var/log/messages,
NetworkManager's debug output, or dbus-monitor --system.

I meant a successful association with NetworkManager. In case
something's unclear, the the log you originally sent does NOT show a
successful association, as far as I can tell.

On my system, these logs appear in /var/log/syslog.

--
- Patrick Bogen