Re: mailman list manager has a misconfiguration.

Dan Williams wrote:
On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 17:42 +0100, Ben Goodger wrote:
On 15/05/06, Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net> wrote:
        Once upon a time, Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net>
        said:
        > I've been advised by someone on this list that this list
        does it
        > correctly and the rest of the world is wrong, but frankly
Aaron I detest > having to bomb both your mailbox and the list by using reply
        to all in
        > order for my reply to go to the list.
Then use a non-broken mailer.

Non-broken?? People can use whatever bloody mailer they like, or they
can just not use this list. Currently the latter seems to be the
favoured solution. Stop being such a prat and fix the damned list.

I'm not really going to do anything to "fix" the list, since "fixing" it
means breaking it for a bunch of other people, AFAUI.

Dan

Thats precisely the point Dan, this list appears to be the only broken one to a whole lot of people.