Re: NetworkManager CVS detects bcm43xx as wired
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: NetworkManager CVS detects bcm43xx as wired
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:32:37 -0400
On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 14:24 -0400, Robert Love wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 19:17 +0100, Steven Cote wrote:
> > It does say that it is a wireless card, here's the relevenat output that I get:
> Actually, it doesn't, in the standardized manner NM expects it:
> net.80211 set in info.category.
> But I don't see net.8023 set, either, which is odd.
Might be initscripts+udev strangeness. I hear a new initscripts in
updates might fix the issue of device renaming, which could be what this
Can you attach the output of "tree /sys" to an email (don't paste it in)
and send it to this list?
] [Thread Prev