Re: mailman list manager has a misconfiguration.
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Ben Goodger <goodgerster gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: mailman list manager has a misconfiguration.
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:28:39 -0400
On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 17:42 +0100, Ben Goodger wrote:
> On 15/05/06, Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net> wrote:
> Once upon a time, Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net>
> > I've been advised by someone on this list that this list
> does it
> > correctly and the rest of the world is wrong, but frankly
> Aaron I detest
> > having to bomb both your mailbox and the list by using reply
> to all in
> > order for my reply to go to the list.
> Then use a non-broken mailer.
> Non-broken?? People can use whatever bloody mailer they like, or they
> can just not use this list. Currently the latter seems to be the
> favoured solution. Stop being such a prat and fix the damned list.
I'm not really going to do anything to "fix" the list, since "fixing" it
means breaking it for a bunch of other people, AFAUI.
] [Thread Prev