Re: mailman list manager has a misconfiguration.

Aaron Konstam wrote:
I don't know if my comment about the misconfiguration of this list got
lost in shuffle. But unlike most mailman lists this list is not
configured to have postings include a reply to: option pointing to the
list itself rather than to the sender of the post.
--

I've been advised by someone on this list that this list does it correctly and the rest of the world is wrong, but frankly Aaron I detest having to bomb both your mailbox and the list by using reply to all in order for my reply to go to the list. It should default to the list, and only include your private address if I 'reply all'. This is one of the reasons I don't think I have a 'reply to:' set here.

--
Cheers, Gene