Re: mailman list manager has a misconfiguration.

On Monday 15 May 2006 17:06, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Thats precisely the point Dan, this list appears to be the only broken
> one to a whole lot of people.

Argh!  I came here hoping to learn good stuff about network-manager, and
instead was introduced to 9 posts about how broken the list is - even though
KMail recognized it immediately (yeah, really, I'm a KDE user and I have to
come to a gnome list to learn about this too-cool application) .

fwiw, I've seen many complaints about list configuration on other lists from
Thunderbird users - this isn't the only "broken" list.  Sorry, Gene, but
Thunderbird _is_ broken with respect to lists - it needs to recognize the
List-Post header.
--
derek