Re: mailman list manager has a misconfiguration.

On 15/05/06, Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net> wrote:
Once upon a time, Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net> said:
> I've been advised by someone on this list that this list does it
> correctly and the rest of the world is wrong, but frankly Aaron I detest
> having to bomb both your mailbox and the list by using reply to all in
> order for my reply to go to the list.

Then use a non-broken mailer.

Non-broken?? People can use whatever bloody mailer they like, or they can just not use this list. Currently the latter seems to be the favoured solution. Stop being such a prat and fix the damned list.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382