mailman list manager has a misconfiguration.

I don't know if my comment about the misconfiguration of this list got
lost in shuffle. But unlike most mailman lists this list is not
configured to have postings include a reply to: option pointing to the
list itself rather than to the sender of the post.
The worst cliques are those which consist of one man. -- G.B. Shaw