Re: NetworkManager CVS detects bcm43xx as wired
- From: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- To: Steven Cote <steven cote gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: NetworkManager CVS detects bcm43xx as wired
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:24:00 -0400
On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 19:17 +0100, Steven Cote wrote:
> It does say that it is a wireless card, here's the relevenat output that I get:
Actually, it doesn't, in the standardized manner NM expects it:
net.80211 set in info.category.
But I don't see net.8023 set, either, which is odd.
] [Thread Prev