Re: Can we make NM automatically handle the need for proxy arp?
- From: Ted Lemon <Ted Lemon nominum com>
- To: Miles Lane <miles lane gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can we make NM automatically handle the need for proxy arp?
- Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 23:50:14 -0700
On Aug 27, 2006, at 11:25 PM, Miles Lane wrote:
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags MSS Window
192.168.21.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0
0 0 eth1
169.254.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.0.0 U 0
0 0 lo
Okay, so that says to me that the Linux kernel, at least the one
you're running, definitely does _not_ proxy ARP when it doesn't have a
] [Thread Prev