Re: NM with WUSB54GS + Ubuntu - Sees Networks, but won't connect

Yes, my device does work perfectly. Network-Manager (or, should I say, WPA) is the only thing that is having issues with my device.

Shouldn't WPA_Supplicant be able to communicate with NDISWrapper, regardless of drivers, and let NDISWrapper take care of wrapping the drivers? :P

This adapter, though by Linksys, does not use the Broadcom chipset. It is a modification of some rtXXXX chipset. It was modded enough that Linux wasn't able to detect it any which way.

I have two networks I switch between, which both have WEP encryption. Network-manager would've made my life so much easier, if it could work. Perhaps Network-Manager should take a new approach - editing config files, and running "ifup", or whatever, then parsing the output for error messages.

Considering that this issue might also include WPA, I will send my issue to them as well. Please continue to help me, of course, as I have had very little luck of getting anyone beyond looking at the logs, just like you.

Thanks for the help so far!!!