Re: 2 questions...

On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 17:14 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:

> Intended.  If you wanted a wireless network, why would you have a cable
> plugged in?  If you want a wireless network, why are you docked and why
> does the docking station have a cable plugged in?

Say if my Ethernet is broken or on a different network.  But ...

> Though in all fairness, we should probably disable the wireless networks
> in the menu when you're plugged in.

... I'd be happy with this.  This makes sense.  The annoyance is that
its selectable and NM listens, but then instantly reverts back.

Also toward this end: I posted a patch to make the Wired option a radio,
not a check box, showing its mutual exclusion with the wireless
networks.  I did not hear anything.  Any objection to checking that
sucker in?

Thanks,

	Robert Love