Re: 2 questions...
- From: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: "networkmanager-list gnome org" <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: 2 questions...
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:36:54 -0400
On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 16:32 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> This isn't something we really support right now, since
> nm-applet/NetworkManagerInfo aren't running before you log in, therefore
> NetworkManager cannot know stored preferences and other per-user config
> information. If you have an Ethernet cable plugged in, NM will most
> likely attempt to use the wired connection. But if you want the
> wireless connection up before you log in, that's not going to happen.
I've noticed that NM does not always up my Ethernet and here you write
"most likely" -- is this a known bug? Something I can fix?
] [Thread Prev