Re: [patch] confirm before sending to trash

On 03/22/2011 05:02 PM, Steve wrote:
> The best way to improve the behavior is to not adding a confirmation
> dialog but having a better undo feature.

Nautilus-elementary already sports the undo feature since a long time.
It is indeed very useful but (and I don't know why I need to repeat this
over and over again) is of no use whatsoever if you pressed the delete
key without realizing.

Anyway, I have now adopted the finder/MacOS way, and patched my file
manager to use the Control-Delete combination instead of Delete, without
any confirmation dialogue. This works very well for me.

--
http://gilest.ro