Re: [patch] confirm before sending to trash

> This is a real problem, but I don’t think the solution is a windows-like
> alert dialog.

Probably is not the ultimate solution but it's a solution nevertheless.
The launchpad thread I linked was open in 2007. People started asking
for that feature even earlier (  see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2004-July/msg00097.html )

And as we wait and decide for the perfect solution, It's now 7 years
that this thing is been requested and yet unsolved.

I honestly find flabbergasting that every time this issue is raised,
the two major arguments against it are: "an alert it's not the perfect
way to do it" or "you can always recover things from the bin, anyway".