Re: [Muine] New release soon?

Ok, I've just spent a long time trying to reproduce this, and finally
relatively reliably did. At least here, the only duplicate SongChanged
signal was coming from when the duration info got updated in
PlaylistWindow.cs:OnEndOfStream(). This in turn fired a
SongDatabase.EmitSongChanged, which got handled in
PlaylistWindow.OnSongChanged, which prematurely, guess what: calls
PlaylistWindow.SongChanged () (which sends that first signal), and then,
surprise SENDS A TICK EVENT. OnEndOfStream() then continues, and calls
SongChanged on it's own, which sends the *real* SongChanged.

(Ignore the above rant if you don't care). Anyways, this seems to be
exactly what you folks were experiencing, and I've commited a fix for
this problem. Please CVS up and test as soon as possible, and (god
forbit) let me know if it's still not fixed.

(sorry for the double Peter, I always forgot that gmail does not reply to the list by default)

I updated  my cvs version 2 hours ago,  and used my small  plugin to see the bug: I could  not reproduce the bug. But this is song dependant from my memory. Fortunately, the songs titles are in the gnome archive, so I will be able to test tomorrow at work (I don't have my  songs at home).

David