[Muine] NEW PRE-RELEASE: 0.8.4pre1

Hey all,

There is a new pre-release: 0.8.4pre1:
http://www.tenslashsix.com/muine-0.8.4pre1.tar.gz

Changes since 0.8.3:
- Use musicbrainz + amazon for first album fetching attempts [Yi Qiang, Peter
  Johanson]
- If musicbrainz fails, use old amazon API, but now with Amazon devtag found in
  GConf (needed for amazon API starting last year) [Martin Willis]
- Add plugin API for adding, removing, and syncing files [James Willcox, Jorn
  Baayen]
- Inotify plugin (installed by default) [James Willcox]
- New "iPod style" play/pause button [Jorn Baayen]
- Various bugfixes [James WIllcox, Eric Lesh, Götz Waschk, Jorn Baayen, Peter
  Johanson]
- Various docs/autotools updates [Peter Johanson]

New translations:
- Nepali [Pawan Chitrakar]
- Slovak [Marcel Telka]
- Ukrainian [Maxim Dziumanenko]

Please test, test, test, and translate. Thanks!

-pete

PS - This being my first release/release announcement, go easy on me if
i've screwed anything up.
PPS - Details like final release tarball hosting, etc will be worked
out, bear with us.

--
Peter Johanson
<latexer gentoo org>