Re: [Muine] [Patch] Better album defining

>> I don't want to waste more time and attention on something that has good
>> intentions, has a good UI idea, but then just leaves a bad taste in my
>> mouth because it's so unpractical and featureless (ever heard of the
>> nice "shuffle" function, which even mpg123 has??). I will see you guys
>> when version 2.0 hits freshmeat.
>
> If you would have done a little research before ranting you would have
> found, on the muine website, a link to the shuffle proposal. The
> proposal is here: http://huizen.dds.nl/~jbaayen/proposal.html and
> waiting for Gtk 2.4 support to land in Gtk#.

Out of curiosity what new stuff in GTK 2.4 are we waiting for? the action
menu stuff or what?? just curious, shuffle is the only thing I miss from
rhythmbox... I like the muine UI better, and have been using it for a
while, and RB is probably about to go through its 4th (or 5th ?) revision.