Re: [Muine] [Patch] Better album defining

Viet Yen Nguyen wrote:

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 18:00, iain wrote:

The way I see it, it is solving a problem by, as some of you have
already said, working around it. Workarounds should not be done unless
there is no choice, for example closed source specs.
Two points:
a) Software which forces you to do something a certain way is not nice
software
b) Be liberal in what you accept and strict in what you output.

What would Mozilla be like if it enforced strict HTML compliance?
Not very good, but then, the real and definite solution to that would be
to just correct the pages...

You have made a point there with this striking analogy. However, as far
as I know there is no program that is able to correct HTML errors in
order to make it fully comply with the W3C specs.
For music tags there is, one of those programs is called easytag. Since
this program exists, and does work well to a certain degree and/or
perspective, a workaround would not be necessary.
What perhaps could be nice is to let Muine cooperate with Easytag, so
that when needed for proper tagging, Easytag will be activated for its
use.
Viet Yen