Re: Goal for GNOME Mobile?

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 21:12 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> Murray: what Vincent put on the wiki is, as he said, a projection of
> what is done for the other release sets. I would argue that making the
> distinction here would, rather than clarifying things, confuse people
> even more as to what exactly we're trying to achieve here.

I don't understand much of that paragraph.

But I don't see why we would call these external dependencies part of
our GNOME Mobile release set, when we don't find it necessary to do that
for the regular GNOME Desktop or Platform release sets. I'm hearing a
wish to do that, but I'm not hearing any logic behind it.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com