Re: Goal for GNOME Mobile?

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 07:56 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:

> Murray Cumming wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 14:54 -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:
> >>         1. GNOME Mobile is a set of GNOME software for mobile devices.
> >>
> >> Is it a subset of GNOME desktop software?
> >
> > So far, yes. But it shouldn't be restricted to that.
>
> Actually, SQLite, Bluez, Telepathy, DBus are part of GNOME Mobile, but
> not the GNOME platform.

Not according to the official module list (created today):
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive/Mobile

These should be external dependencies, as they are for other GNOME
release sets. There's no way we can pretend that they are GNOME
software.

I do not understand why they were listed as part of GNOME mobile in the
2.24 release notes. I guess that the release-team missed that error:
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.24/#rnmobile

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com