Re: Additional issues to address for the constraints_experiments branch?

You can get overlapping struts pretty easily actually. We should be robust for that.

Elijah Newren wrote:
Could you run "xprop | grep STRUT" and click on one of the panels,
then repeat and click on the other panel and give me the output?  I
would be surprised if it was an off-by-one error, but it is possible
that you really do have overlapping struts (which I assumed wouldn't
happen, though to be safe I put that error message in there just in
case my assumption was wrong).  If the latter is the case, I need to
fix up the relevant routines to handle overlapping struts.

Thanks,
Elijah