Re: Additional issues to address for the constraints_experiments branch?

On 11/14/05, Rob Adams <readams readams net> wrote:
> You can get overlapping struts pretty easily actually.  We should be
> robust for that.

Yeah, I was worried that it might be which is why I at least spent the
time to manually check if they were overlapping, but then I forgot
about it later (probably because I had at one point figured someone
would tell me if the error got triggered).  I'll fix it up.  :)