Re: Additional issues to address for the constraints_experiments branch?
- From: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- To: Rob Adams <readams readams net>
- Cc: metacity-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Additional issues to address for the constraints_experiments branch?
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:06:50 -0700
On 11/14/05, Rob Adams <readams readams net> wrote:
> You can get overlapping struts pretty easily actually. We should be
> robust for that.
Yeah, I was worried that it might be which is why I at least spent the
time to manually check if they were overlapping, but then I forgot
about it later (probably because I had at one point figured someone
would tell me if the error got triggered). I'll fix it up. :)
] [Thread Prev