Re: IBM Systems Mag sez "All Hail the Midnight Commander!"

Theodore Kilgore composed on 2018-11-30 10:16 (UTC-0600):

I have never found any adequate substitute for MC.

I never found MC necessary on Windows or OS/2. I use FileCommander on both. Until I found MC I
found Linux too hard to use compared to OS/2. MC is all I ever use when I need an FTP put in
Linux, and what I use for most archive extractions in Linux. In Linux GUI I have sessions of
both open virtually always. Some things are possible at all or better in one or the other.
Trying to use a PC with neither is a herculean handicap.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/