Re: IBM Systems Mag sez "All Hail the Midnight Commander!"

Hi Jack,

Congratulations! Always nice to hear about people still using mc.

Now only if IBM’s love for Open Source went as far as fixing me up with a part-time job to keep Andrew from being the only developer actually writing some code from time to time, struggling to keep the project more alive than dead over the past years... ;-)

Anyways, if anyone is wondering, we are still breathing, and the next release is planned for Christmas/New Year or something like that, in any case, as soon as I get a vacation.

Sent from my iPad