Re: IBM Systems Mag sez "All Hail the Midnight Commander!"

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 2:24 PM Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com> wrote:

I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but consulting gigs are a terrible way to fund Open Source projects.

Organizations have been sold for hundreds of millions of dollars that originated in open source support.

Our problem, yours and mine, Yury, is that we both like to program instead of building empires of other programmers working for us :)

--
Jack Woehr
Absolute Performance, Inc.