RE: mc as burning frontend?

Interesting. That is exactly what I thought and tried but the menu that appeared was the default mc one. Now it's the new one...Maybe I had a second mc in the background at the time so when I restarted mc in reality I hadn't. Anyway. It works great!

Thanks Jesús.

Cheers,
Phil

On Sat, 2008-12-06 at 09:54 +0100, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
On Fri, December 5, 2008 15:59, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
> I don't know my way around mc enough yet to implement this new menu. If
> you're OK with it, could you provide me with some instructions? I'm not
> afraid to break stuff and I'm very comfortable with Linux in general.

Just download the menu from the previous post and put in into ~/.mc/menu

If you can't locate my previous post, just do this:

cd ~/.mc
wget http://jesgue.homelinux.org/other-files/menu

Then, to use it from mc, just press f2

PS. Make sure you edit the file, and change scd0 to your burning drive.
For the rest, it *should* work. Ask back if you have any problem please.

Cheers.