RE: mc as burning frontend?

On Fri, December 5, 2008 15:59, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
I don't know my way around mc enough yet to implement this new menu. If
you're OK with it, could you provide me with some instructions? I'm not
afraid to break stuff and I'm very comfortable with Linux in general.

Just download the menu from the previous post and put in into ~/.mc/menu

If you can't locate my previous post, just do this:

cd ~/.mc
wget http://jesgue.homelinux.org/other-files/menu

Then, to use it from mc, just press f2

PS. Make sure you edit the file, and change scd0 to your burning drive.
For the rest, it *should* work. Ask back if you have any problem please.

Cheers.
--
Jesús Guerrero