RE: mc as burning frontend?

Inspired by your menu I have done a preliminary version of mine. I wrote
it quickly and it's not tested yet. That's why wodim still used the -dummy
switch. I send it attached in case anyone else wants to take a look or
something. It uses wodim and genisoimage and for now it supports burning
any file (that includes audio files) as data, burning tagged files as
data, burning an audio file as audio, burning tagged audio files as audio,
and burning images (iso, etc) to disk.

--
Jesús Guerrero