Re-arrarange dir-hot-list ?

After over 10 years of regularly using mc,
I've only recently learned to use the very usefull
dir-hot-list.

Because I'm putting a lot of entries in this list, I'd
like to be able to move the 'most current' to the
top-of-the-list.
 The <F1>/help doesn't explain the facilities:
" [ New Group ]  [ New Entry ]  [ Remove ]  [ Move ]"
and I don't want to browse/experiment because I've
got too much serious work loaded on the machine,
to afford 'going off the tracks'.

Please someone explain if/how to re-sort the
dir-hot-list.

Thanks,

== Chris Glur.