Re: [ANN] mc^2

Hello,

On Sun, 10 May 2015 13:18:52 +0200
Egmont Koblinger <egmont gmail com> wrote:

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com>
wrote:

The problem is that the definition of "important" is in the eyes of
the beholder. I'm sorry, but I personally couldn't care less about
#1652, simply because I don't. I recognize that it might be a deal
breaker for you, but not for me.

However, do I personally care a lot about the list of tickets that
mooffie has shown a solution for with his patch. Is it surprising
that I'm excited about it?

Big +1 for this response.  Mooffie's work doesn't address one-off
bugs or feature requests, but provides a much better ground for
speeding up development and adding cool features.  It's way more
interesting to me than any other open mc bug.

Here we go again - Gnome3 support, hurrah!

Adding cool features is **bad** if old basic features cannot be gotten
right.

cheers,
egmont

--
Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:pmiscml gmail com