Re: [ANN] mc^2

On 5/9/15, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

Anyways, how do we move from there on?

I'll be doing two things:

- I'll prepare a document explaining to reviewers the overall
structure of the code and the modifications to existing files.

- I'll look into porting the code to 4.8.14.

The thing I'll appreciate from reviewers at this early stage is
not to criticize the small things (e.g., coding style) but to look
at the big picture.

(I already know some places where I'll get criticism. E.g., in
places where I didn't wan't to refactor things in the old code (e.g., in
src/filemanager/panel.c). Why didn't I? because I didn't think
it was wise to refactor/modify old code before I first get an "ok" on
the big picture.)