Re: [ANN] mc^2

On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 03:42 +0300, Mooffie wrote:

(I already know some places where I'll get criticism. E.g., in places
where I didn't wan't to refactor things in the old code (e.g., in
src/filemanager/panel.c). Why didn't I? because I didn't think it was
wise to refactor/modify old code before I first get an "ok" on the big
picture.)

Just to clarify, the fact that I'm excited about your work, think that
it's amazing and don't want to bikeshed over Lua (which personally I
don't like by the way, but at the same time I see no better practical
choice, so let it be Lua!), doesn't mean that somebody else doesn't have
a different opinion :-)

Andrew seems to be genuinely interested, which is great, because he can
do a proper review. How about Slava and Ilia, what are you guys
thinking? Slava, would you be able to make time for a review?

Egmont, would you be able to do as much? Formally you are not part of
the core team, but then again, if Andrew ends up being alone to look at
all this stuff, another pair of eyes would definitively be of help...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev