Re: Czech translation needs fixups

Hi, Jindrich!

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 13:09 +0200, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 10:47 -0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> > It would be great if you translate the new "plural" forms.
>
> The attached patch fixes some case problems in highlighted chracters
> and yet more keyboard shortcut conflicts found in dialogs what I haven't
> checked before. The "plural" forms are also translated.

Applied.  Thank you!

I think your translation of "%s in %d file" is incorrect.  There are no
"bytes" in the message.  It's "file" that should be plural.  When
tested, I got "72 byty byte v 1 souborech", which doesn't look right.

I know, it's confusing, but I couldn't think of any better way to apply
ngettext() twice to the same sentence.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin