Re: Czech translation needs fixups

Hi, Jindrich!

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 14:35 +0200, Jindrich Novy wrote:

> Ok, just decided to translate the Czech po completely. The attached
> patch contains the complete Czech translation with the fixed duplicated
> keyboard shortcuts.

Applied, merged, committed.  Thank you!

After merging with the current mc.pot, we have:
981 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.

It would be great if you translate the new "plural" forms.  Finally, the
translation of "M bytes in N files" will be perfect in every language.
It wasn't perfect even in English - you could have "1 bytes in 2 files".

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin