Re: [OT] Re: [bug #12223] shift keys should change function menu descriptions

Hi Pavel,

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 10:28, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> Anyway, this is not the only project I participate in and from what I see
> it is quite possible to manage effectively a project the size of MC with
> 2-3 developers and a bunch of contributors. So it is not the lack of
> developers - it must be something else.

You're going into semantics here. So ok, the problem is not the number
of developers but the number of contributors. Not the kind of
distinction that is useful to make on a list of non native speakers.

> And
> also one should not complain for the lack of developers and in the same
> time ignore possible contributors - yes, this happens for quite some time.

Could you be more specific? Which possible contributors have been
ignored? And if so, wasn't that because of lack of developer/contributor
time? I read most mails, but I just don't have time to investigate them
all. And if I may be so unfriendly, it seems all you have time for these
days is bitching and moaning, instead of doing something constructive
like reviewing or cooking up patches ;-/ .

> And yes - start filling the bugzilla with your RFEs/bugreports. At least
> this way there will be a record for them for the time being and they won't
> be forgotton - eventually someone will fix them.

Or close them "Wont fix" ;-PP .

CU,
Leonard.