Re: [OT] Re: [bug #12223] shift keys should change function menu descriptions

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 11:56:15AM +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> And no - MC is not short on developers. IMHO, MC is short on ideas
> where to go next .

that's probably the best joke i heard in years. ;)
it's 100% contradicting proski's statement from some months back.
but as you seem to suffer from boredom, you'll certainly happily and
timely implement all my feature requests i'll shortly insert into
bugzilla (not that i haven't posted them before, but heck). ;)