Re: [OT] Re: [bug #12223] shift keys should change function menu descriptions

Hello,

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

> On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 10:37:25AM +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > Do you care to explain which statement of proski do you refer to ?
> >
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2003-October/msg00036.html
> the last sentence. imo it clearly says "we have too little time".
> you otoh seemed to claim "we don't know what to do with our time",
> which you now effectively refuted. i knew this before and that's why i
> called your somewhat strange statement a joke.

I don't understand very well the last two sentences. Please, explain.

Anyway, this is not the only project I participate in and from what I see
it is quite possible to manage effectively a project the size of MC with
2-3 developers and a bunch of contributors. So it is not the lack of
developers - it must be something else. It is true that if there were more
developers it would be much better but I don't think that people involved
in MC development should blame MC problems to the lack of developers. And
also one should not complain for the lack of developers and in the same
time ignore possible contributors - yes, this happens for quite some time.

And yes - start filling the bugzilla with your RFEs/bugreports. At least
this way there will be a record for them for the time being and they won't
be forgotton - eventually someone will fix them.