Re: [OT] Re: [bug #12223] shift keys should change function menu descriptions

Hello,

On Wed, 18 May 2005, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

> On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 11:56:15AM +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > And no - MC is not short on developers. IMHO, MC is short on ideas
> > where to go next .
> >
> that's probably the best joke i heard in years. ;)
> it's 100% contradicting proski's statement from some months back.
> but as you seem to suffer from boredom, you'll certainly happily and
> timely implement all my feature requests i'll shortly insert into
> bugzilla (not that i haven't posted them before, but heck). ;)

Do you care to explain which statement of proski do you refer to ? The
best joke, IMO, is the fact that the release of MC 4.6.1 is going to
happen real soon now for two and a half years. And by the way - I have
been fixing various MC issues if you failed to notice.