Re: [OT] Re: [bug #12223] shift keys should change function menu descriptions

On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 10:37:25AM +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> Do you care to explain which statement of proski do you refer to ?

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2003-October/msg00036.html
the last sentence. imo it clearly says "we have too little time".
you otoh seemed to claim "we don't know what to do with our time",
which you now effectively refuted. i knew this before and that's why i
called your somewhat strange statement a joke.

> The best joke, IMO, is the fact that the release of MC 4.6.1 is going
> to happen real soon now for two and a half years.

that's indeed a sad joke ... :(