Re: [OT] Re: [bug #12223] shift keys should change function menu descriptions

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 09:53, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > The best joke, IMO, is the fact that the release of MC 4.6.1 is going
> > to happen real soon now for two and a half years.
> >
> that's indeed a sad joke ... :(

Yeah. I almost sent out an April fools prank mail announcing the release
of 4.6.1 with Pavel Roskin's address as the sender. As I don't know him
that well I wasn't sure if he'd appreciate the joke so I abandoned the
idea. But that fake test mail still looks very nice in my mailbox ;-) .

Leonard.