Re: [OT] Re: [bug #12223] shift keys should change function menu descriptions

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 22:44 +0200, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 09:53, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > > The best joke, IMO, is the fact that the release of MC 4.6.1 is going
> > > to happen real soon now for two and a half years.
> > >
> > that's indeed a sad joke ... :(
>
> Yeah. I almost sent out an April fools prank mail announcing the release
> of 4.6.1 with Pavel Roskin's address as the sender. As I don't know him
> that well I wasn't sure if he'd appreciate the joke so I abandoned the
> idea. But that fake test mail still looks very nice in my mailbox ;-) .

If I saw such joke, I would likely have asked GNU admins to close my
account on GNU machines.  I'm already getting much more spam to that
address than valid e-mails, including all mailing lists I'm subscribed
to.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin