Re: Annual Report Status?

Sure, you can send it to me Christy, or just post it on the wiki. Either way though, please note that its done on the wiki :)

Emily

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:35 AM, Christy Eller <iamchristyeller gmail com> wrote:
I have completed an article on the Thank You Pants- where should I put it, and in what format? Right now it is an .odt with several photos. Can I send it to you Emily?

Christy