Re: Annual Report Status?

On Mon, February 27, 2012 7:08 pm, Emily Gonyer wrote:
> How about I combine the 'overviews' from 2010/2011 for each team (which
> are
> really just each years quarterly reports combined together themselves),
> and
> send them off to each group asking for updates/fixes/additions/etc, and
> then publish each of them. That way we ensure we have at least short
> status
> reports from each main group in GNOME. (This is basically what I did with
> the accessibility/a11y report.)

That sounds great, and you can build off of what you did in the yearly
overviews!

> As for the combination, that absolutely makes sense, should I/we contact
> GNOME.Asia & GUADEC now re: how we're going to publish this or wait a
> while
> longer?  If we're going to include their respective brochures for this
> year, do we still want/need their sections in the international events
> section? Or do we want to include the brochures along side/within that
> section?

I'm not sure I really understand the idea to bundle them together - the
sponsorship brochures seem really single focus to me. I love the idea of
bundling them together to give to sponsors, and even link to them from our
web published versions, but I don't really understand how it would work to
actually include them in the report.

Brian, could you explain your idea a little bit more?

thanks!